Truck drivers earn up to $75000 per year* in this Regional Intermodal CDL driving position. Intermodal truckers haul 95% no-touch freight containers within California Oregon Utah and Washington. In fact a truck driver's week begins and ends at the rail yard ensuring you maximum home time. Start your Regional truck driving career in Schneider's Intermodal division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Portland Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75000 per year*
- $5000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more paid out weekly 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Portland Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 150 miles of Portland OR
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Variety of work schedules available
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Schneider means what it says and we have since 1935. We're a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be — and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety Integrity Respect and Excellence.
"After working for several little companies I've been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Apply online below for more information about becoming a Regional Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000