You want a job that matters. You want a career with promise.
You want a company with potential for growth.
At Liquid Environmental Solutions, you’ll find it all.
We set out to serve the environment by providing more effective, sustainable ways to manage non-hazardous liquid waste. Today, our commitment to that vision has made us the largest and fastest-growing organization in our industry. If you’re looking for a meaningful career with a bright, active future, it’s waiting for you at Liquid Environmental Solutions.
*We currently have 2 openings for a Class A or B driver*
- Always work in a safe and compliant manner while driving, performing services or in any way working for or representing the Company.
- Make all assigned stops or notify dispatch immediately if a stop is skipped or missed.
- FST I maintains DNS (did not service) to a minimum, calls in for add-ons and complete full routes for maximum capacity.
- Clean all assigned grease traps/oil-water separators to specifications and to customer specific requirements.
- Must use the tablet technology for each service as required by management.
- Must gain an adequate understanding and be capable of delivering the grease trap value proposition.
- Must be capable of completing sludge judge readings as required by the customer.
- Must complete grease trap inspections for each and every service provided.
- Must be capable of the safe and proper line jetting of a grease trap or oil-water separator.
- The industrial FST must adhere to company policies as it relates to loading non-hazardous materials only.
- Must complete a daily pre-trip and post-trip using the electronic DVIR system.
- Must collect, fill out and keep in good order all required paperwork each day
- Maintain a good driving record for personal and professional driving
- Maintain a current valid Class A or B CDL license and a tanker endorsement
- Meet and maintain all DOT and Company physical and medical requirements
- Complete required safety training
- Available for on-call rotation as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- One or more years of commercial driving experience (REQUIRED)
- Current Class A CDL license and tanker endorsement (REQUIRED)
- Safety minded
- Ability to operate standard shift transmission
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to travel
- Professional appearance and excellent customer service skills
- Stable work history – verifiable
- Experience in logging and recordkeeping
- Flexible attitude and mindset
- Able to pass road skills evaluation
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Heavy driving, vibration, and noise
- Schedule variations required to meet customer demands Varied weather working in hot, cold and wet conditions
- Heavy city traffic conditions
- Strong odors and smells
- 24 hour operation
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.