Address-to-Address Mileage Pay!
2020 Peak Season Bonus Still Available!!
Don't wait - apply or call now @ (888) 912-5135
If you're a truck driver searching for more home time or a local driving job, consider our Home Daily Van Fleet options. You'll earn our Midwest Van Regional Fleet driver pay, and you be home every day!b
In this fleet, you'll haul largely no-touch freight to many of the same locations. You'll get the Your Choice Pay Plan™ that gives you options like earning a quarterly bonus or a pay increase each quarter up to our top rate. You can add to your income as a Driver Trainer (as much $10k a year) or referring other drivers to Roehl, and we pay you for services many other companies overlook.
Address-to-Address Mileage Calculations
Once again, Roehl leads the trucking industry in mileage pay calculations with address-to-address mileage calculations. Address to address practical route miles have the advantages of using the practical route and the actual starting and ending address for a load. As a result, these mileage calculations more accurately reflect the miles Roehl drivers have driven on each load.
From top pay and home time to a comprehensive benefits package, our truck driving jobs provide you and your family security and peace of mind. Our exceptional benefits are both affordable and comprehensive, and in addition to health, dental, vision and life insurances, they include things that add to your truck driving income like
• Getting practical route miles, paid vacation and referral bonuses.
• Plus, we help you retire in style because we offer a 401k plan and profit sharing.
• Finally, our benefits include intangibles that set us apart from other trucking companies.
• Our passenger (rider) policy means you can bring someone with you, and our truck driving jobs are pet friendly Update: Roehl's Pet Program is temporarily suspended due to COVID-19.
• And technologies, like our MyRoehl smartphone app, new equipment and outstanding, 24/7 maintenance support means you spend your work time driving and your home time at home!
About Roehl's Pay Plans
Roehl offers two main pay plans. Both plans are performance-based.
The Performance Bonus Pay Plan is for drivers who want a consistent pay rate with the potential for quarterly bonuses.
• Drivers earn a cents-per-mile with tenure-based raises and they are also eligible for performance-based bonuses using a scoring system called Your Choice Performance Points.
• In the Performance Bonus Plan, drivers do not have a risk of getting a lower cpm.
• Using the same Your Choice Performance Points system, drivers earn points for miles driven plus consistent on-time deliveries, fuel economy, no cargo claims, safe operations, etc.
• Those points are totaled each quarter, and if a driver performs at a higher level than the performance level they were at, they move up and get a pay increase.
• Drivers can increase their pay each quarter up to Roehl's top pay rate.
Class A drivers with at least four months of recent driving experience.
• Some fleets may require 6 months or even a year of experience to join.
• Have a CDL, but no recent experience? Check out the Roehl Relaunch Program™!
Apply today for CDL-A truck driver job opportunities with Roehl.
We make it easy for you to connect with us.
Call a driver employment specialist to learn more or click apply now to secure a position!!!
- Roehl Transport Truck Driving Job
Dry Van Jobs and Refrigerated | Reefer Jobs
Experienced and New Drivers Wanted