OTR Company Drivers – Home Weekly - $1,200 Plus Per Week
Call (844) 607-6569 for more details!
Titan Transfer, a Tennessee based truckload carrier, is seeking loyal and customer-oriented Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our team! This role is as an over-the-road driver hauling van general commodities. We are looking for responsible, motivated drivers with clean and safe driving records and a good work history that demonstrates stability and consistency. If you have good work ethic, good communication skills and take pride in your profession, then Titan Transfer may be the right place for you to continue your transportation career and take it to the next level!
- Industry-competitive salary to include stop-off, layover, detention, and unload pay
- WEEKLY BONUS OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- Potential to earn $0.02 cents more per mile
- Per Diem
- Excellent Kenworth and Freightliner equipment
- Medical and prescription insurance; dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance and ADAD insurance
- Vacation pay & 7 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement planning
- Weekly pay & weekly home time!
- Authorized Rider Program
- Pet Friendly
- Satellite TV in our trucks!
Why Work for Titan Transfer?
As a Class A CDL Truck Driver for Titan Transfer, you must be a strong verbal communicator as you will be in contact with internal dispatch personnel as well as customer representatives. You must also be able to pass a drug test, DOT physical and background evaluation.
Additional requirements of the Class A CDL Truck Driver include:
- Possess a CDL Class A in your state or residence
- 6 month OTR Experience
- Paid training available for recent grads!
- Meet minimum eligibility requirements
- Ability to lift 80 pounds
- Hazmat, a plus but not necessary
- TWIC card, a plus but not necessary
OUR STRENGTH KEEPS YOU MOVING
Founded in 2000, Titan Transfer is headquartered in Shelbyville, TN. Our exceptional service and dedication to business excellence allows us to serve a large base of customers in the continental United States. As one of the nation's top providers of professional cargo transportation services, the success of our people drives the success of our business. We are committed to providing the ongoing training, resources, and support to ensure these endeavors.
Call (844) 607-6569 for more details or Apply below.