CDL A Dedicated Drivers- Home Weekly!
Landair Transport is a specialized freight carrier that primarily delivers automotive parts. This specialized model provides the driver the best possible combination of predictable pay and home time. Our lanes are round trip, so no more waiting on a load to get you home. We expect to be your next and last driving job.
Call (844) 297-3316 to speak to someone today
Apply Online Below
- Average Miles of 2500 a week. (More miles available if you want to run)
- Both Regional and Dedicated Options
- 100% No Touch Freight
- Round Trips (never wait for a backhaul)
- Average Length of Haul is 850 miles
- Home-time: At least weekly.
- Assigned Routes: You can be assigned a route (dedicated only) for even more home time and predictability
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Matching 401k
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision benefits!
- Must have a valid CDL issued from current state of residence or proof of application in process.
- Must have 6 months' verifiable interstate or intrastate tractor-trailer driving experience within the last 36 months to qualify for 1st seat driver.
- 3-6 months of the same experience in the past 36 months is needed to qualify for the check-ride evaluation program.
- To qualify as a student, must have completed and passed a certified Truck Driving school with a minimum 120 hours or more in last 18 months.
- To qualify as a Trainee, applicant must hold a Class A CDL but does not meet the requirements to be an experienced driver or a student.
- No more than 16 months of unemployment in the last 3 years.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or have legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Must have no more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- No serious accidents within the last year. No more than 1 serious accident within the last 3 years (serious accidents would be rollover, rear end, lane change, head on, and intersection.
- No DUI or drug/alcohol Incident(s) in a motor vehicle within the last 4 years.
- No felony convictions within the last 5 years.
- Must have no record of a positive drug test with any previous employer within the past 10 years.