$6,000 Sign-On Bonus
– Position domiciled in Reno, NV –
PTI Regional Drivers average 350-400 miles daily and are home 2-3 nights per week plus their 34-hour reset time.
The PTI Driver operates their tractor with a tanker trailer (11,000-gallon capacity) to pick up products at the supply point (e.g. refinery, pipeline terminal, storage facility) and delivers it to AmeriGas facilities. The driver will make daily pick-ups and deliveries, safely and efficiently transferring product between transport and bulk storage.
PTI Offers our Drivers:
- Excellent Competitive Pay
- Owner Operators are paid 65% of the load; average annual gross revenue $150,000-$250,000 per year!
- Performance Bonus twice per year
- Referral Bonus Program
- EZ Pass
- On average, our Drivers are home 2-3 nights per week plus their 34 hour reset time
- Electronic logs through Rand
- 100% of the Fuel Surcharge
- Weekly Pay Cycle for Owner Operators
- (3) years tractor trailer experience with a minimum of 200,000 miles
- Must hold a Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement
- Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC)
- No at fault accidents in the past 3 years
- No more than one moving violation in past 2 years
- Excellent/professional communication skills
- Must be able to work weekends if needed and have available hours of service.
Or apply online below.
PTI, the bulk transportation group for AmeriGas Propane LP, specializes in transporting a variety of commodities across the United States. PTI is the largest LPG carrier in the nation. PTI has a World Class Safety attitude focusing on stringent guidelines for equipment, vehicle maintenance, and driver training in order to provide safe delivery of products to our customers.