Team truck drivers are among the highest compensated in Schneider's fleet. Team driving jobs in our Van Truckload Division feature a predictable work schedule up to $0.51 per mile* starting pay and 95% no-touch freight (mostly drop-and-hook). Teams average 5500 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) with an 1100-mile average length of haul. The wheels are always turning as a Schneider Team driver which adds up to more miles and money than a solo driver. Best of all you'll split the miles not your pay while enjoying the company of a partner. Start your Team trucking career with Schneider.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $78000 per year*
- $5000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have HazMat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention layover hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
- Must be a formed team
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- Mobile communications platform the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging GPS navigation web browsing and more
- Training Engineer (driver trainer) opportunities available after six months paying all miles/accessorials plus $60 training per day and potential bonuses
- Passenger program take a loved one out on the road with you. Eligible passengers include friends over the age of 18 and immediate family members over the age of 10
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight money equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary that means a lot.
Join one of the top trucking companies. Apply online below for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000