CDL-A COMPANY TRUCK DRIVER – DEDICATED RUNS WITH WEEKLY HOMETIME
Whether you have been a dedicated truck driver for years, you're an experienced driver looking for your first dedicated trucking job, or you just want to know how having a dedicated route might change your life, you've come to the right place!
Not only do our dedicated driving jobs generally allow you to drive the same route daily (or weekly, depending on your account), they allow you to be home with your family on a regular schedule. This way, you can get to know your customers, do the work you love AND spend time with those who matter most!
CALL NOW TO SPEAK WITH A RECRUITER: (866) 392-7859
- Average Weekly Earnings of $1,200
- Weekly Hometime
- Stop and Unload Pay
- Stop Pay
- 2,000 Average Weekly Miles
- Day Shift
- Automatics Available
- Weekly Paychecks
- Work/Family Balance
- Career Growth
- Mentor Opportunities
- Veteran Programs
- 24/7 Support
- Modern Trucks
- Driver Ranking Program—Earn Even More for Your Safe Driving!
- Must Be 21 Years or Older
- Employment Subject to Background Screening
- 6 Months Truck Driving Experience Required