Clean Harbors is looking for drivers to join our safety conscious team!
Do you enjoy...
- Driving long distance?
- Taking in the scenery from Coast to Coast?
- Being on the road for up to 2 weeks at a time?
Then a Clean Harbors National Transportation Driver sounds like the job for you!
We have driving positions available for our Dry Van/ Tanker/ Roll-off/ end-dump divisions to transport waste from the Clean Harbors facility to a designated disposal site. Position may require travel away from home up to 2-3 weeks at a time.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why drive for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages and generous paid time off;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Company provided vehicles and equipment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
What does it take to drive for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL license required
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement required
- 1+ years OTR experience preferred
- Ability to use a Hand-held device
To learn more about Clean Harbors, and to view and apply online for exciting driving opportunities in our company, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/search/drivers/jobs
For additional information about driver career opportunities, you can call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy, and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.