Safety-Kleen Chambly, QC is looking for a Class 1 or Class 3 Driver to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for collecting hazardous material with the help of Vacuum Trucks, Tanker Trucks or Semi-Trailers (Dry Box 53'') at client locations all while respecting local, provincial and federal regulations.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages of $25.32/hour;
- Monday to Friday Schedule;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Visiting different client locations daily;
- Offer products and services to clients;
- Generate new sales leads along your assigned route;
- Driving equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Class 1 or 3 Drivers License required;
- Experience driving commercial vehicles;
- Experience with route sales is considered an asset;
- Willing to learn with a positive customer focused attitude;
- Capable of working independently without delaying productivity.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.-
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers .
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.