This Dedicated truck driver position features daily time at home up to $60000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul multi-stop loads for a multinational automaker Nissan and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of Southern California. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer you'll enjoy consistent freight miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Looking to become a truck driver?
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Riverside Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $60000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter paid out weekly
- Paid based on an hourly rate
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Riverside Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Riverside CA
- Night driving is required
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer consistent miles freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by safety integrity respect and excellence Schneider is the destination for truck drivers and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in California. Apply online below for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus