Get home weekly as a Dedicated nighttime truck driver hauling 100% no-touch loads for a leading sporting goods retailer. Drivers are required to drive at night - deliveries to be made between 9:00 pm and 7:00 am.
French Camp Dedicated nighttime truck driver job overview
- $56,667 to $62,632* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $63,300* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home weekly.
- 1,500 average miles per week in California.
- 100% no-touch sporting goods loads to and from retail stores.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
French Camp Dedicated nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of French Camp, CA.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated nighttime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in French Camp
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation - Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing.
- Position based out of Schneider's Phoenix Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000