Begin your career with the FedEx Team as a Tractor Trailer Driver and be a part of one of the most well-known and reliable companies in the world.
As a City Driver, you will pick up and deliver freight between Service Centers and customers, and support the selling process.
- At least 21 years of age
- Class A CDL with double/triple, hazardous materials and tank endorsements
- One year verifiable experience with the last 36 months
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Clean MVR
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription insurance
- Disability & life insurance
- Credit association (with Internet & phone banking)
- Direct deposit
- Flex-spending acct for medical and dependent care
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Company paid vacation and personal time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stock purchase plan
As a member of the FedEx Corp. family of companies, FedEx Freight is a leading U.S. provider of next-day and second-day regional LTL freight services.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets