Company:US0195 Sysco North Dakota, Inc.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Employment Type:Full Time
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
OUR TRUCK DRIVERS CAN MAKE UP TO:
- $20.93 Per hour
- Recent grads welcome!
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Most CDLA Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are home nightly.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service Recognition and employee rewards.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- More benefits, too many to name.
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Driver Trainees to safely operate a tractor-trailer and may be required to unload/deliver various products to an assigned route schedule on an as-needed basis. Our drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
- Drivers must be 21+ years of age.
- Submit to pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check).
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Requires a valid Class A Commercial Driver Permit with a "clean" driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years)
- Strong communication skills.
- Good mathematical and arithmetic skills.
- Must have a winning, positive attitude.
- Must be able to lift, push, or move product weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Must have schedule flexibility - i.e. overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and the ability to start at a variety of times all are required to successfully meet customers' needs.
- Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain at the top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder, and never give up.
- Are you ready to join us?
- Sysco has many benefits for drivers.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.