Schneider Tanker drivers are among the highest paid in the fleet and you can earn up to $0.57 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile (up to $68000 per year with accessorial pay) while still getting weekly home time. This Regional CDL truck driving position specializes in safely hauling bulk liquid chemicals 2/3 of which are non-hazardous.
Never pulled a tanker? No worries! Schneider provides industry-leading paid tanker training and ongoing advancement opportunities. Get started now and advance your career as part of Schneider's elite group of Regional Tanker drivers enjoying a small-company feel with large-company benefits!
Looking to become a truck driver?
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Green Bay Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.57 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly
- Up to $68000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $5000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Green Bay Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Green Bay WI and live in Wisconsin
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire
- Schneider's self-paced online certification training program will help secure your required HazMat endorsement
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age 2.5 years over 60% automated transmissions
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity expedite access locate equipment and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Industry-leading personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
Schneider has led the industry since 1935 because we understand one simple profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight money equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary that means a lot."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Wisconsin. Apply online below for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000