On Schneider's JCPenney account, drivers average 2,000 miles per week while hauling clothing in dry van trailers. As a Dedicated truck driver, you will benefit from making $39,000 to $86,500 annually, a Sunday-Friday work schedule and consistent paychecks.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $56,475 to $69,025* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $86,500* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.395 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home multiple times per week.
- 2,000 average miles per week within DE, KY, MD, NC, SC, TN and VA.
- Dry van trailers, 3-4 loads per week, daily hand unloads, 2-3 stop-offs per load.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Charlotte, NC or Statesville, NC.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Consistency - Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll get home.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider's Charlotte Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000