CDL Class A Truck Driver
If you're a Class A Driver with 12 months of tractor trailer experience (van, refer, flat tank etc.), over 23 years old and want to learn about the non-hazardous tanker business, this is your opportunity!
Stellar Express hauls non-hazmat food grade liquids (salad oil and glycerin).
Stellar Express has openings for Class A Drivers to run dedicated local and regional operation with occasional long haul opportunities for its professional drivers.
Drivers for Stellar Express can expect:
- An average income of between $53,000.00 to $58,000.00 / yr
- Top drivers earned over $64,000.00
- Out and back freight
- Home most nights
- Dedicated customers
- $1000.00 Guaranteed Minimum Transition Pay
- Off 2 weekends a month
- Limited number of overnight trips
- Assigned equipment
- Paid orientation and tank training
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
A little about us:
Stellar Express is family-owned and operated; the management of Stellar Express has always placed a high priority on drivers and driver retention. Stellar Express operates 15 trucks and is the perfect place for a driver that wants to be known by name not by a number. Stellar Express is a small company with small company values but large enough to provide large company benefits.
General Driver Qualifications:
- Class A CDL with over 12 months tractor trailer experience preferred
- Tanker endorsement (not needed to apply)
- The ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
To submit your application, please click "Apply Now", or call (888) 521-0426.