Team truck drivers are among the highest compensated in Schneider's fleet. Team driving jobs in our Van Truckload Division feature a predictable work schedule up to $0.53 per mile* starting pay and 95% no-touch freight (mostly drop-and-hook). Teams average 5500 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) with an 1100-mile average length of haul. The wheels are always turning as a Schneider Team driver which adds up to more miles and money than a solo driver. Best of all you'll split the miles not your pay while enjoying the company of a partner. Start your Team trucking career with Schneider in California.
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Looking to become a truck driver?
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $72000 per year*
- $7500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have HazMat endorsement
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Must park in French Camp CA or San Bernardino CA
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- No employment contract we don't lock you in but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network many locations offering free showers laundry WiFi exercise equipment TV lounges cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
Safety isn't a buzzword it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle without any shortcuts.
Join one of the top trucking companies. Apply online below for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500