Give us a call to learn more about our Amazing OTR roles!
CDL A OTR Driver
Why Heritage Environmental?
- Strong Compensation
- Retention Bonus $5,000
- Referral Bonus $2,000
- Health/Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident, Life, Disability
- 401K with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bonus Program
Heritage believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the incumbent nor the company to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
Click Apply Below or Give Us a Call and we can discuss the position and expectations in detail.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensures Health & Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Drive and operate semi-vans, straight trucks, vacuum truck equipment and roll-off trucks as required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- CDL A
- 3 Years of Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Hazmat Endorsement
Interested? Have Questions?
Please click Apply Below and we can give you a call to discuss in more detail. You are still welcome to call us at (877) 715-5005