Team truck drivers are among the highest compensated in the fleet - averaging $67,500 to $82,500* each year and making up to $0.57 per mile* while driving 4,000 - 5,000 miles every week.
Team Van Truckload truck driver job overview
- $67,500 to $82,500* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $93,000* top annual earning potential.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first three months.
- Up to $0.57 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 4,000 - 5,000 average miles per week, driven within all 48 states.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Team Pet Policy: Take your dog or cat on the road with your team.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Van Truckload truck driver truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Must be a formed team.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Team Van Truckload truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have HazMat endorsement.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team
- The amenities you want - Nationwide facility network with free parking, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more.
- Constant support - Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips.
- Leading technology - Tablets and custom Schneider mobile apps enhance the driver experience inside and outside the cab.
- Position based out of Schneider's Indianapolis Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Van Truckload and Team driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 12000