Get home every weekend and be amongst the highest paid drivers in the Schneider fleet as a Dedicated Tanker truck driver on this account for . Tanker truck drivers haul bulk liquid chemicals for a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services, while making up to $85,000 annually.
Dedicated Tanker truck driver job overview
- $60,800 to $74,300* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks and 25% of pay from accessorials.
- $85,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.57 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly, on Friday or Saturday.
- 1,600 average miles per week, mostly within 300 miles of Rosemount, MN.
- 99% hazmat freight.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Tanker truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Le Mars, IA, Neenah, WI or Saint Paul, MN.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Tanker truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker
- Bigger money - You'll be one of the highest paid drivers in the fleet.
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
- Position based out of Schneider's Gary Facility.
- Learn more about Tanker and Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500