Want to work for a company that is reimagining distribution? Join Univar Solutions, the premier global distributor of chemicals and ingredients. Our goal is to function as a direct extension of our customers' teams; to serve as an ally in their quest of business success.
At Univar Solutions, we're building on our more than 90 years of experience and drawing on deep resources - inventory and logistics experts, scientists, PhDs, procurement, customer service, sales and marketers-to deliver consultative services and an unmatched portfolio to solve customers' formulation and operational challenges. When you work for Univar Solutions, you'll play an important role in shaping how we deliver more than chemical and ingredients.
Transport hazardous materials in full compliance with applicable federal, state, local statutes and regulations and company policies.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, count, understand, and speak English.
- Two or more years CMV driving experience, with;
- One year driving similar equipment in comparable weather and traffic conditions that they will be working and driving in
CDL - Class & Endorsement Requirements, plus additional credentials
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Tanker, if applicable
- Double and Triples, if applicable
- A TWIC card may be required for certain locations. If applicable, candidate must be able to obtain a TWIC card and maintain their credentials.
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
We offer comprehensive benefits to employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD and life insurance, 401k, generous PTO and much more.
Nearest Major Market: Sacramento
Nearest Secondary Market: Fairfield