Call (866) 690-8866 to learn about our amazing local driving opportunities.
CDL A Route Driver
Why Darling Ingredients?
- Home Daily. Routes in Kuna, ID or Twin Falls, ID.
- $55-65K a year with OT
- Excellent Health Benefits, 401(k) with matching dollars from the Company
- Vacation, Holidays and Sick Days
- Laundered uniforms and boots included. All the tools to do the job!
Click Apply Below or Give us a Call.
The Route Driver operates a collection vehicle in order to provide removal of raw material from multiple customer locations.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Collects and inspects raw material at time of pick up for any foreign or hazardous material at customer location.
- Provides customer with receipt of pickup which contains weight of product and signature of management at location.
- Responsible for company vehicle; maintains vehicle in cleanest possible manner; operates vehicle in accordance with Company, federal, state and local regulations.
- May be required to maintain a DOT log book.
- Maintains excellent customer relations by providing quality, professional service at all times.
- Follows all Company safety procedures and guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Valid CDL Class A license with clean driving record.
- Doubles/Triples and Tanker Endorsements or must obtain within 90 days.
- Must be registered on https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
Darling Ingredients believes in repurposing & reusing rather than discarding what others might consider as waste. Instead, through our processes, we capture valuable ingredients and nutrients to help maximize what nature has to offer – providing components for a wide range of products, including pet food, fertilizer and biofuel.
Qualified Candidates, please click apply below or give us a call at (866) 690-8866-
Thank you and we look forward to you being a part to the Darling Family.
Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status.