Class A Drivers
Class A Drivers
Certified Freight Logistics has hauled refrigerated products on the West Coast since 1928. We are a third-generation company with a good reputation with our clients - Costco being our largest customer.
We are seeking Class A drivers for the following lanes:
Tracy/Eureka - again, a fairly dedicated lane. This run goes from the Costco Tracy Depot to their store in Eureka. Again, on occasion a driver is dispatched to other areas in California, but in general the run is from Tracy to Eureka. This run requires the driver to drive a Volvo due to the trailer restrictions. Deliveries are typically early morning, so night driving is required. This lane is also a lucrative lane and ideal for anyone living in the Stockton, CA area, Tracy, CA or Eureka, CA.
We are seeking drivers with the following qualifications:
- At least 23 years old
- At least 2 years of verifiable and stable work history
- Good customer service skills and values on-time delivery
- No truck or job abandonment in the last three years
- Safety focused with a stellar safety record
- Experienced with Elogs
- No DUIs in last 7 years
- Satisfactory VOEs
- Pass a DOT physical and drug screen
- Experience with shorter hauls and multiple drop-and-hooks
- Good communication skills
- Refrigeration experience is highly desired, but we will train
What we provide our drivers:
- Hourly, productivity and per diem pay
- Late model KWs or Volvos with inverters, refrigerators, and bunk heaters to name a few
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance the 1st of the month after 30 days
- 100 hours per year of Sick Time Off and Paid Time Off.
- Family environment - you're a name and not a number
- Lots of loads to haul – you'll never be without work!
- Great long-term customers