REGIONAL & DEDICATED CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVERS – PAY INCREASE
PAY INCREASE FOR NEW REGIONAL AND DEDICATED DRIVERS - EARN AN AVERAGE OF $72-$75K FIRST YEAR!
NOW OFFERING $5000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
WE ALSO HAVE 5 DEDICATED FLEET DRIVERS IN HARRISBURG, PA WITH A GUARANTEED MINIMUM OF $1250 PER WEEK.
LCL Bulk is a Wisconsin based food grade tanker company with a terminal in Elizabethtown PA, that primarily hauls liquid chocolate! LCL is expanding and is adding drivers to run Regionally.
Call (888) 521-0426 for more information
DRIVERS FOR LCL BULK CAN EXPECT:
- Above average weekly pay ($1,300 - $1,500 )
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- $1,250 / week Guaranteed Transition pay for 12 weeks starting 2nd week
- Assigned late model equipment (APUs Inverters Refrigerators)
- Free Satellite TV (EpicVue w/ Sunday Ticket) and XM Radio
- Regional drivers are home every week on schedule
- Dedicated customer base
- Family owned and operated company
- Paid orientation and tanker training
- $75.00 / day weekend premium ($7,200 / yr. potential)
- Tanker endorsement needed (we will reimburse if hired)
- No Hazmat needed
- Most drivers take their trucks home
- $75.00 border crossing pay plus detention (for drivers that are qualified to cross)
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
LCL Bulk Transport, Inc. has more than 80-years' experience in the food hauling industry. We operate about 65 trucks out of their Elkhorn, WI and Elizabethtown, PA terminals combined. We offer small company values but with large company benefits.
- Weekly payroll
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k), Profit sharing
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Days
- Free Uniforms
- Class A CDL
- 1 year verifiable Class A experience
- NOW accepting 6 months to 1 year experience with certificate of completion from a certified driving school
- Over 23 years of age