Now Hiring School Bus Drivers for the Willamina School District
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- Guaranteed Hours
- Completion Pay during training
- $1,500 Sign on Bonus for New Drivers (not credentialed and do not obtain CDL by end of class)*
- $2,000 Sign on Bonus for New Driver (who obtain CDL by end of Class)*
- $3,00 Sign on Bonus for Credentialed Class A/B CDL with All Endorsements*
- Paid Time Off
- Extra Work Available (Trips / Yard Work)
- Annual increase in pay**
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver's license for at least 3 years
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we've created a working environment that you'll love.
And, because we're a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you'll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
* Conditions apply, see location for details. Offer Expires 7/31/2021
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.