Drivers living in the BETHEL/WILKES BARRE/READING/POTTSVILLE, PA area will typically be running from Pennsylvania to Ohio and back.
This regional route will get drivers home for the weekend and average of 2500-3000 miles per week.
*Drivers may be dispatched to other states on occasion including but not limited to the states east of I-35.
WE ARE OFFERING A $1500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
The Bonus will be paid out as follows:
- $500 after 30 days
- $500 after 60 days
- $500 after 90 days
Here are the other major reasons drivers choose to call us home:
- $65,000 to $84,240 - first-year pay range
- 51 to 55 CPM starting pay with our largest pay increase ever - based on experience and Hazmat endorsement
- All miles paid - 2,500 to 3,000 miles a week on average
- Accessorial pay - stop, layover, loading/unloading, and detention
- $1,200 bonus - for driver referrals
- Home most weekends
- In-Touch Dispatch and NO-Touch Freight
- Dedicated Driver Manager - Work with just one manager who you'll know and trust.
- 24/7 dispatch - So you're not stuck waiting or talking to an answering machine.
- 99% no-touch freight - To keep you and your odometer moving.
- Firm position and customer base - At the crossroads of I-70 and 75, we enjoy constant freight and are a go-to carrier for the area.
- New, assigned trucks - 2021 models are starting to roll in!
- Driver-friendly features - All automatics, Detroit diesel engines, and Qualcomm communication.
- Wizard-like service 7 days a week - We have not only a great shop, but the top-rated diesel tech in Ohio
- Two health plans - low premium or low deductible, based on your needs
- Company-paid life insurance - $25,000 policy for free
- Full menu of insurance - dental, vision, disability, critical illness, and cancer
- 401(k) retirement - with company match, after one year
- Paid holidays and vacation - 1 week at 1 year, 2 weeks at 3 years, 3 weeks after 5 years of service
- Free rider program - Take along a passenger for up to two weeks and four times a year between March 1 and December 15
"At Dick Lavy Trucking, we value our employees. We know our employees are one of our greatest assets. I have an open-door policy, and know each employee by name. I have made it my mission, to make Dick Lavy Trucking "THE" trucking company to work for.
Family is important to me - When you drive for Dick Lavy Trucking, I recognize how important your family is to you. We strive to offer you the miles you need with the home time you deserve.
I personally guarantee you will be home for Thanksgiving and Christmas to spend time with your family."
As President and founder, I would like to thank you for considering Dick Lavy Trucking."
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must have a valid Class A CDL (Hazmat optional)
- Must have at least 12 months of verifiable OTR experience in the past 3 years
- Must not have more than two (2) moving violations within the last three (3) years
- Must not have any suspensions for vehicle operations within the last three (3) years
- No major moving violations in the past 5 years
- No major preventable accidents within the past seven (7) years
- Must have a stable work history
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen