- GENEROUS STARTING WAGE and SIGNING BONUS plus FULL UNION BENEFITS!!!!
- Daytime hours - 7am to 3:30pm base, can be flexible
- Assigned manual trucks
- We feature temperature-controlled trucks and heated tankers
- Newer fleet, well maitained
Want to work for a company that is reimagining distribution? Join Univar Solutions, the premier global distributor of chemicals and ingredients. Our goal is to function as a direct extension of our customers' teams; to serve as an ally in their quest of business success.
Operates and maintains company vehicles to make pickups and deliveries.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick-up and delivery of hazardous materials and wastes, complete inspections and paperwork associated with hazardous materials and waste pickup transport
- Loads and unloads cargo
- Maintains travel and vehicle maintenance logs
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, count, understand, and speak English.
- Two or more years CMV driving experience, with; One year driving similar equipment in comparable weather and traffic conditions
CDL - Class & Endorsement Requirements, plus additional credentials:
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat Endorsement
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions:
- Physical ability to lift and carry at least 100 pounds
- Physical ability to tilt back or break 800 lb. net drums onto a dolly
- Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Test negative on the company's drug tests
- Satisfy all DOT physical qualifications requirements
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
Nearest Major Market: Portland Oregon