Class A CDL Driver
Class A CDL Driver
Call (855) 507-0466 or Apply Online
We are dedicated to the belief that people are our most important asset. In filling job openings every effort is expended to find candidates within Worthington, its divisions or subsidiaries. Employee development, opportunity to grow and continuing to evolve both as an employee and as a company are instrumental to our success. We encourage employees to inquire about open positions and apply to those that help further their career goals.
We are currently looking for Class A CDL Drivers on all 3 shifts for our Frenchtown Road Location.
Why should you join our team?
- Competitive pay with differential rates that include peak pay for day shift, afternoon and overnight shifts.
- We have opportunities on every shift depending on your background & experience.
- We offer competitive pay and an awesome $1,500 sign on and retention bonus.
- You get to take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package on Day 1.
- We are a profit-sharing company; you'll see your hard work pay off.
- Most importantly, because we want you to!
- Class A CDL License
- 5 years Class A driving experience
- Will be in a local rotating driving schedule [home every day]
- Will be a warehouse associate/forklift driver on non-driving weeks (bi-weekly)
- Friday work when scheduled
- Driving trailers back and forth 4 miles between facilities
- Create bill of ladings
A good fit, is eager to learn and grow, shows up to work on time, and puts in a hard day's work. Our formal requirements are below:
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Basic math skills
- Ability to frequently bend and stoop
- Must have Class A CDL License
- Ability to drive a forklift [or willing to be trained]
- Use of RF Scan Gun [or ability to be trained]
- Must be physically able to access all areas of the plant and grounds
Amtrol is a subsidiary of Worthington Industries, a global metals manufacturer serving growing end markets including automotive, construction, energy, agriculture, alternative fuel and many others. At Worthington, we value employees who take pride and ownership in their work. It is through their ideas that we continually advance and improve our operations.
Worthington Industries (NYSE:WOR) is a leading global industrial manufacturing company delivering innovative solutions to customers that span many industries including transportation, construction, industrial, agriculture, retail and energy. Worthington is North America's premier value-added steel processor and producer of laser welded products; and a leading global supplier of pressure cylinders and accessories for applications such as fuel storage, water systems, outdoor living, tools and celebrations. The Company's brands, primarily sold in retail stores, include Coleman®, Bernzomatic®, Balloon Time®, Mag Torch® and Well-X-Trol®. Worthington's WAVE joint venture with Armstrong is the North American leader in innovative ceiling solutions.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and founded in 1955, the Company follows a people-first philosophy with earning money for its shareholders as its first corporate goal. Relentlessly finding new ways to drive progress and practicing a shared commitment to transformation, Worthington makes better solutions possible for customers, employees, shareholders and communities.
Worthington Industries Inc., and its subsidiaries, is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, disability or veteran's status.