Dollar General Private Fleet is Now Hiring Regional
Class A CDL Drivers for our Distribution Center in Marion, IN!
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! Paid in 2 installments over a 6-month period!
- $70K-$75K Starting Out Annually; Avg. Fleet Driver makes $80K annually
- Paid Rate Per Mile and Per Store (Stop)
- 3-4 Loads per Week on Avg. (10-12 Stops per Load; 30-36 Stops per Week)
- Home Weekly Schedule
- MON-SAT Running Freight (Home SAT-MON); Based on 34hr Reset
- Pushing Freight (On Wheels) at Each Store Location
- Brand New Equipment (Tractors / Trailers)
- Trailers - 45', 48', 53' Reefer
- Trucks - International; Automatic; Sleeper Cabs
- Drivers Have Their Own Truck (No Sharing)
- Insurance Available Day 1 (BlueCross / BlueShield)
- 401K Available Day 1 (5% Company Match at 1yr Anniversary)
- Dental, Vision, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability, etc.
- 1 Week of Vacation at 6mths; 2 Weeks of Vacation at 1 Year
- Unlimited Referral Bonus; $1,500 Per Referral
- Paid Weekly (Each Friday)
TEXT DGFLEET TO 25000 TO APPLY
Call 1-866-659-4633 to speak to a recruiter
APPLY ONLINE TODAY
About Dollar General Corporation
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day!® by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 17,177 stores in 46 states as of January 29, 2021. In addition to high-quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America's most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg's, General Mills, and PepsiCo. Learn more about Dollar General at dollargeneral.com.
Serving others is our mission. Make it yours.