CDL A Local Truck Driver - Home Daily - Amazon Freight Partner
CrewGoo LLC an Amazon Freight Partner. We are growing very fast , we are one of the top AFP partners in the area. Our simple core values are:
We are actively hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our rapidly expanding needs.
CrewGoo LLC is seeking enthusiastic, motivated Class A CDL drivers based in the Bay Area, Central Valley California, United States for the Amazon Committed Line haul Program. As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and ensuring customer orders, large or small, are delivered on time at the right place. *
Since our inception we are top leading Amazon Freight Partner based in Northern California with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets.
We use our network of people and systems to match the demand of our customers through our Logistics operations. Our people focused on customer satisfaction and safety and find new ways to continuously becoming more effective to deliver best solutions. Our service driven culture is at the top of our value proposition.
· Daily roundtrip tours that get you home every day
· All drop and hook and 100% no touch freight
· All Amazon Solo trips are roughly 300-500 miles round trip
· Competitive Hourly pay
. settlements with direct deposit
· Top of the line equipment and technology (2021-2022 Tractors)
· Frequent home time
· Consistent, year-round work
· Health Insurance Benefits
· Paid Time Off
Execute on-time pickup and deliveries
Adhere to strict safety and quality standards on and off the road
Interact in a positive and professional manner with the general public while delivering products to locations.
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
· Must be physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
· Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
· Must have successfully completed a CMV road test and have been issued a valid certificate of completion
· No current CDL suspension or revocation
· No failed or refused drug or alcohol test in the last 5 years (this includes DWI's, DUI's and BAC's)
· Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
· Good DAC Report
· Successfully pass a background check
· Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
· Have required documents to complete the I-9 work form;
· Must be legally authorized to work in the US and must be able to provide documentation.
· Ability to work 40 hours a week
· Ability to operate and navigate a tractor trailer
· Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
· Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications
· Must be flexible with work schedule
· Be customer obsessed!
· 14 Hour Shift
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $27.00 per hour
We provide full COVID cleaning supplies and all trucks are daily disinfected.