When you're ready for your truck driving team to make top miles, you can count on Kennesaw. Give us a CALL 855-215-5995 or CLICK APPLY BELOW and we can call you.
Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs – OTR
Take your CDL-A truck driving team to employee-owned Kennesaw Transportation, where you'll find stability, top miles and great pay to haul no-touch reefer freight! From our commitment to family values to our Chaplain on staff, you can count on Kennesaw for a rewarding over-the-road opportunity that will lead the way to a lifelong fulfilling career.
Solo Pay: $.47cpm
Monthly Mileage Bonus
- 8,000 miles - 3cpm on all miles
- 10,000 miles - 6cpm on all miles
- 12,000 miles - 9cpm on all miles
**Make up to $.56cpm on All Miles
Team Pay: $.60cpm split
Monthly Mileage Bonus
- 16,000 miles - 4cpm on all miles (split)
- 18,000 miles - 8cpm on all miles (split)
- 21,000 miles - 12cpm on all miles (split)
- 24,000 miles - 16cpm on all miles (split)
**Make up to $.76cpm on All Miles
Premium Pay – NW Runs (WA, OR, UT, ID) will earn an extra 1.5 cent per mile for all miles.
Detention Pay for ALL Drivers
- After 3 hours each driver will receive $10.00 per hour for a maximum pay of $100.00.
- Customers must notate in and out times on BOL.
- Driver must be on time for the delivery to receive detention.
- Driver ‘s that are out of hours and required to take a break will not be eligible.
Team CDL-A Truck Driver Job Benefits:
- 2 Day Orientation with $100 pay per day
- Family health, dental and vision benefits
- No-touch reefer freight – mostly drop & hook
- $10,000 seniority bonus every five years (each driver)
- $2,000 team driver referral bonus
- 401k with company match
- One terminal, one dispatch – get the attention your team needs to get the job done
- New equipment – our fleet is less than two years old
- All automatic trucks Omnitracs
- Vacation pay that increases year after year
- Stop-off and layover pay
- Pet & rider policy
- Newly remodeled driver's lounge
- $25k paid life insurance policy
Team CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
21 years of age or older
Hold a CDL Class A license
Safe Driving Record
Clean Drug Screen
Give us a call at 855-215-5995 or Click Apply Below.