Call Today (866) 990-5053
Class A CDL Regional & OTR Truck Driving Jobs! Earn up .53 CPM with 5 Months of Exp!
$1000 Sign on Bonus w/$500 Paid 1st Paycheck & $400 Orientation Pay
Join Paul Transportation as a Regional Flatbed truck driver and earn up to $.51 CPM and get Home Every Weekend or drive OTR and earn up to $.53 CPM & get Home Every Other Weekend! Earn Minimum Weekly Pay after 90 days of employment!
Plus, receive $1,000 Sign on Bonus & $400.00 Orientation Pay. Now Hiring Students – Students earn $.46 CPM upon completion of training! If you are looking for a company where you are treated not as a truck number, but as part of the family, then this is the perfect time to join our TEAM!
- Starting Pay
- OTR Company Truck Drivers - .53 CPM (including .03 CPM for Oversize Loads)
- Regional Company Truck Drivers - .51 CPM (Including .03 CPM for Oversize Loads)
- Receive Weekly Minimum Pay up to $1,200/week (dependent on tenure – ask for details)
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus ($500 Paid on 1st Paycheck)
- $400.00 Orientation Pay (Paid upon seated on a truck)
- $50.00 Tarp Pay & $25.00 Remove Tarp
- $25.00 Stop Pay
- Clean Inspection Bonus & Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Pre-Pass Scale
- Home Time
- OTR Drivers - Home Every Other Weekend
- Regional Drivers - Home Every Weekend
- Average Mileage
- OTR drivers average 2,300 – 2,500 miles Weekly
- Regional drivers average 2,000 miles Weekly
- Hiring Students – Earn .46 CPM and Receive up to $6,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 2021 Kenworth T680 & 579 Peterbilt w/KW T680’s Specs
- Rider Policy & Pet Policy
- Dedicated Opportunities Available!
FLATBED DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
- Possess a valid Class A C.D.L
- Minimum of 22 years of age
- 5 months of tractor trailer experience (or) 7 months in the last 2 years or 9 months in the last 3 years or 2 years tractor trailer experience out of the last 5 years
- Students must have graduated from an approved truck driving school
- No DWI/DUI in the past 5 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
- Pass a completed D.O.T. physical and NIDA drug screen
Paul Transportation is an EOE
Qualified drivers, give us a call at (866) 990-5053 or Click to Apply!