REGIONAL CLASS A DRIVERS
PTI (Propane Transport International)
Are you looking for more home time?
Generous pay with Bonus Incentives?
Assigned Equipment with no slip-seating?
If so, PTI (Propane Transport International) is looking for you!
What PTI has to offer:
- Stability : Affiliated with AmeriGas, the nation's largest propane distributor
- Miles : Steady work year-round
- Compensation : Competitive pay and a wide range of benefits
- Bonuses : We offer incentives for Safety and performance, among others
- Benefits : Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental. Uniforms, Tuition Reimbursement, Vacation and Holiday time - Just to name a few!
- 401K : Company Match up to 5%
- Equipment : Late model tractors - No Slip-seating
- Safety : AmeriGas is committed to Safety and provides PPE, training, 24-hour response and state of the art equipment
When you work for PTI, you are affiliated with AmeriGas Propane and you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company, serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from 1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Transport Driver operate a tractor with a tanker trailer (11,000 gallon capacity) to pick up products at the supply point (e.g. refinery, pipeline terminal, storage facility) and deliver it to area facilities.
PTI Drivers are Regional Drivers that may be out overnight 2-3 days per week depending on our customers' needs.
Perform required daily vehicle inspections
Drive assigned Tractor/tanker trailer (No slip-seating) to pick up propane and deliver to area AmeriGas facilities
Safely and efficiently transfer product between transport and bulk storage
Maintain DOT compliance
Provide excellent customer service
Adhere to AmeriGas and PTI's World Class Safety principles
Excellent/professional communication skills
- 3 Years verifiable Tractor and Trailer Experience with a minimum of 200,000 miles.
- Must hold a Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement
- Ability to obtain a Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC)
- No at Fault Accidents in the previous 3 years
- No More Than One Moving Violation in the previous 2 years
- Seasonal out of area work is required and could have a duration of 3-4 weeks hauling products other than propane.
AmeriGas: The Industry Leader in Safety and Service
NOW HIRING TRANSPORT DRIVERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY
Fuel Your Career!
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something great! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's largest propane company, serving more than 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Every year, our 9,000 dedicated professionals deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States. (For more information on our company, visit our website at www.amerigas.com )
Transport Drivers! Just Click for Nationwide Opportunities!
What We Offer:
- Stability: AmeriGas is the nation's largest propane distributor
- Miles: Steady offseason work or flexible summer hours
- Compensation: Excellent pay and benefits
- Equipment: Late model tractors
- Decentralized Structure: No Terminals
- Safety: We provide PPE, training, 24-hour response, and a COMMITMENT to Safety
- Sign-on Bonuses: Available in certain areas.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Transport Driver operate a tractor with a tanker trailer (11,000 gallon capacity) to pick up products at the supply point (e.g. refinery, pipeline terminal, storage facility) and deliver it to area facilities. PTI Drivers are Regional Drivers that mat be out overnight 2-3 days per week depending on our customers' needs. The driver will make daily pick-ups and deliveries while driving an average of 350-500 miles per day and working up to 14 hours per day.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.