Regional Dedicated Driver - $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
The Regional Dedicated Driver operates tractor/trailer or straight truck equipment in accordance with all DOT regulations to transport product safely and legally from the Distribution Centers, and their Vendor's to their destination.
- Minimum 2 years of tractor trailer Class A driving experience
- Class A CDL required
- Meets FMCSA and company requirements
- Pass Background and Drug Screening.
- Clean driving records
- Operates tractor/trailer or straight truck equipment in accordance with all DOT regulations to transport product safely and legally from the Distribution Centers to the Vendor's destination.
- Operates the tractor/trailer to ensure that the product is delivered in a timely manner.
- Monitors freight for secure devices and straps to ensure products are delivered to their destination undamaged and in their original condition.
- Required to follow company policy, participate in required trainings and keep truck clean.
- Maintains driver's daily logs, trip reports and other documents as required.
- Responsible for performing a full pre-trip and post-trip inspections on tractor-trailer.
- Immediately reports all instances of damaged product to the Transportation Supervisor/Manager
- Communicates any delivery issues up line to the Transportation Supervisor/Manager
- Keeps equipment fueled, tidy, and in compliance with inspection requirements.
- Accountable for all assigned tools and equipment.
- Maintain professional conduct and attitude towards other motorists who share the highway.
- Conform to all DOT and OSHA regulations.
- Perform any other reasonable request as directed by management.
- Sign on bonus $3000.00 paid after the 91st day of employment
- Can make $85,000 gross per year
- Per Diem for nights spent on the road
- Quarterly Safety Bonus if safety requirements are met within the quarter!
- Paid every week via direct deposit.
- CDL A driver referral program
- Day 1: Medical, Dental, and Vision (If selected, Dental and Vision will retro back to day 1 of hire)
- 8-10 Company Paid Holidays (amount of days depends on customer)
- Accrued Paid Time Off!
- 401K match
- Tuition Reimbursement