Dedicated Walmart Position - CDL-A - Truck Driver Jobs - New Pay Raise of up to $2,700/yr & $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
$1,200 Guaranteed Weekly Pay with Weekly Home Time! $1,000 Hiring Bonus
Apply Online or Call 608-640-3447 Today!
Enjoy the reliability of this great Walmart dedicated route from Marten. With the addition of our fourth pay raise this year, drivers are earning an average of just over $74,000 a year. Top drivers are earning over $67,000 every year on this route. Benefits include consistent schedule/ start time, reliable paycheck, and no touch freight!!! For a limited time, we're offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus and a $1,000 hiring bonus on your first paycheck! Get paid even when you're not rolling with Marten's Exclusive Pay Boosters, including detention pay, inclement weather pay, stop pay, breakdown pay and more - all starting the second you stop! ##### Success Starts in Shelbyville!!!!
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Home weekly
- Drivers Avg $74,000+ Yearly
- Top Drivers Avg. $85,000+ Yearly
- $1,000 Hiring Bonus on 1st paycheck
- Additional $5,000 for weekend shift
- Premium Pay - Extra 5 CPM for staying out a full work week
- Load Bonus - Increase $50 on top 2 tiers
- Earn even more for running a weeknight or weekend schedule
- Reliable schedule
- Never be more than 200 miles from home
- Family Atmosphere
- Personal relationship with operations
- No touch freight
- Dependable paycheck
- Holiday Pay
- Inclement Weather Pay- get paid to shut down and stay safe during bad weather
- DriveWyze Carrier
- Late-model equipment with APUs - average 2 years or newer
- Marten is a TOP PAY Certified Carrier
- Broad range of benefits including medical/dental/vision after 30 days, 401K with company match after 90 days & PTO starting at 6 months
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Paid Vacation
- LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age
- Automatic TRANSMISSION trucks improve fuel economy and are driver friendly
- GRILLE GUARDS protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary down-time associated with animal collisions
- Top Speed - 67 mph passing feature - governed at 65mph jump to 67mph to allow passing
- Pet Policy
- Current CDL-A
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 4 months recent CDL-A driving experience
- Home time and pay may vary by hiring area and specific route details ask a recruiter for details
- The CPM represents the total you can earn after all of the Marten extras are added.
- Marten does not provide CDL training
Call 608-640-3447 to talk to a recruiter today or Apply Online now!
Ready to Expect the Best?
Call or Apply Now