CDL A Local Truck Driver - Amazon Freight Network
Shifts: Weekday Mornings and/or Weekend Mornings
Location: Bolingbrook, IL or Bedford Park, IL
Compensation: Competitive Pay per hour benefits (AM Shifts Available)
We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our rapidly expanding needs during our morning shifts. Geneva Transport LLC is seeking enthusiastic, motivated Class A CDL drivers based out of the Chicago Metro Area. As a local driver, you will deliver, on daily, local routes that have you home after each shift. Our deliveries vary from 100% no touch freight (90% drop and hook only) to live loads. These local routes are roughly 150-400 miles round trip.
If you have a valid CDL A license, are at least 21 years of age with a clean driving record, then we want you to apply now. We are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements.
What you'll do: As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and ensuring customer orders, large or small, are delivered on time and at the right place. You can expect to have consistent year around work with minimum of 40 hours per week and home after every shift.
Why you'll Love Working for Geneva Transport:
· Earn more: competitive compensation starting at $23 per hour depending on shift assignment plus a $1,000 sign-on bonus
· Compelling Benefits: 401k, paid time off and health insurance for all full-time employees
· Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
· Home Every Day: You will have home time after every shift.
· Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
What you'll need:
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
· Must Successfully Pass DOT Physical
· Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
· No current CDL suspension or revocation
· No failed or refused drug or alcohol test in the last 5 years (this includes DWI's, DUI's and BAC's)
· Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
· Successfully pass a background check
· Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
· Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
· Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications
· Must be flexible with work schedule (Day/Occasional Weekends)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).