Regional Non-CDL Dedicated Route Driver
Please Call (888) 915-0602 or Apply On-line Below!
- Best in class pay rates
- Monthly safety bonus up to $250
- Health, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Profit-Sharing Program
- Up to 32 paid days off based on experience
- Paid Continuing education
- Latest model equipment including XM Radio and Bluetooth
- Dedicated Routes
- I year of experience required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver company product to customers according to manifest.
- Drive company vehicle.
- Follow DOT rules and regulations.
- Follow GFI procedures and protocols.
- Exceed customer service expectations.
- Maintain load temperatures according to load specifications
- Manage route according to dispatch, jurisdictional compliance, and load optimization.
- Ability to maintain electronic documents – XRS experience a plus.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have at least 1 year of delivery experience driving a box truck
- Minimum age of 21
- Valid Class C License
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Push/pull up to 75 lbs. Ascend and descend a step with a height of 17 in. from floor and ascend and descend 3 rungs of ladder, the first rung at 21 in. from the ground.
Gourmet Foods International is also screening team drivers for their dedicated service lanes who are able to work nights, weekends and holidays.