Want to work for a company that is reimagining distribution? Join Univar Solutions, the premier global distributor of chemicals and ingredients. Our goal is to function as a direct extension of our customers' teams; to serve as an ally in their quest of business success.
At Univar Solutions, we're building on our more than 90 years of experience and drawing on deep resources - inventory and logistics experts, scientists, PhDs, procurement, customer service, sales and marketers-to deliver consultative services and an unmatched portfolio to solve customers' formulation and operational challenges. When you work for Univar Solutions, you'll play an important role in shaping how we deliver more than chemical and ingredients.
As a driver at Univar Solutions, you will be crucial to our success, representing the best of our company and helping to build long lasting relationships with our customers and communities. As a company Where People Matter, we are committed to the long-term wellbeing of our teammates and their families.
Being Part of our Team Means:
- Local deliveries & predictable schedule mean you are home every day!
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for new drivers
- Competitive wages and benefits including:
- Medical, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage begins day 1
- 401K, with company match and company retirement contribution
- PTO accrual begins immediately - earn up to 18 PTO days per year
- 8 Company Holidays & 2 Floating Holidays
- Stable and long-established global company, part of the Fortune 500
- Well maintained fleet of modern tractors and equipment, trucks are assigned
- Be part of culture that values the safety of our teams above all else
Drive with Purpose:
- Help keep our communities healthy, fed, clean and safe!
- Provide excellent service to our customers through safe and efficient deliveries
- Act as the face of Univar Solutions and demonstrate consistent integrity
- Operate and maintain company vehicles
- Transport both hazardous & non-hazardous materials and wastes in full compliance with applicable federal, state, local statutes and regulations and company policies
- High School Diploma or GED required
- CDL-A required; CDL-B considered based on experience
- HAZMAT endorsement preferred
- Tanker endorsement preferred
- Must be 21 years of age
- Read, write, count, understand, and speak English
- Knowledge of OSHA and DOT regulations
- Familiar with pneumatic pumps, mechanical aptitude preferred
To reach us directly, contact [email protected] or call 866-4-UNIVAR
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
Nearest Major Market: Memphis