Drivers will pull Containers on Chassis from the Wilmington, NC port with deliveries into WV, VA, KY, NC, SC, and GA. This is no touch freight. Drivers will start their week, every Sunday afternoon and have their 34 hour reset as home time every weekend .Drivers that manage their hours can expect roughly 2200 miles per week, plus stop pay. Drivers must have TWIC as well as Hazmat and Tanker endorsement. Drivers will need a safe and legal place to park their truck while at home
- Great Training
- Competitive Pay
- Top of-the-line Equipment (You’ve seen our trucks and trailers)
- Strong Driver Support Program
- Graduated Pay Scale — experienced drivers earn higher base pay, so start now!
- Mileage, Safety and Fuel Saving Bonus Programs
- Awards for Safe Driving
- Liberal Family Rider Policy
- Health and Life Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Retirement Plan 401k w/Company Participation
- Home Time-C.R. England is a family oriented business and values both our employees and their families.