Give us a Call at (877) 586-6373
$18.45 - 19.60/Hour
Direct Hire - Weekly Pay
$4,000 Referral Bonus - Ask for more details
Move trailers to and from dock doors based on instructions from supervisors or the shipping office while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures. Always ensure the cleanliness and adequate fueling of trailers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check/set trailer and yard temperature, add fuel if needed
- Perform daily inspections on spotter truck and equipment
- Report defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damages to the vehicles and/or equipment
- Maintain logs of trailer movements and fuel
- Communicate with appropriate departments on daily movements of trailers
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check trailer inventory and report any irregularities on log forms
- Perform sanitation duties on trailers as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 6 months operating tractor trailers and/or heavy equipment experience
- Ability to understand instructions in Country's official language or as defined by Lineage Logistics
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
Drivers, please Click Apply Below and complete the online application that follows.
It will only take 10 minutes and can be completed on any smart device.
You are still welcome to Call us at (877) 586-6373 with questions and interest in our driving opportunities.