All drivers with any level of experience are encouraged to apply.
If you think you have what it takes to be the best
give us a call at (844) 636-7449!
Melton welcomes recent CDL school graduates and drivers with no OTR experience!Start earning 52 CPM as an entry level driver and rise to 58 CPM within your first year with Melton – Don't forget about $100 tarp pay per load, for an additional $10,000 or more annually for all drivers, AND up to $10,000 in tuition reimbursement!
Whether you are a recent graduate or transitioning military veteran we have a place for you!
- $2,500 Supplemental Pay
- $0.52 cpm - $0.65 cpm – Based on experience
- Nationally Recognized Apprenticeship Program
- State-of-the-art training in our 14-day orientation
- Flexible OTR Hometime – Bank Unlimited Days!
- Excellent Benefits – Medical, Dental, 401k, Telemedicine, and More
- Numerous opportunities to earn additional pay
- No Touch Freight!
Give us a call at (844) 636-7449
|Our Pay Scale|
|0-5 months qualified driving exp.||52 cpm|
|6-11 months qualified driving exp.||53 cpm|
|1-2 years qualified driving exp.||58 cpm|
|3+ years qualified driving exp.||60 cpm|
|After 120,000 Melton miles||60 cpm|
|After 240,000 Melton miles||61 cpm|
|After 360,000 Melton miles||62 cpm|
|After 600,000 Melton miles||63 cpm|
|After 900,000 Melton miles||64 cpm|
|After 1,200,000 Melton miles||65 cpm|
**Veterans with military driving experience could qualify for an additional 6 cpm in starting pay! ** Military Veterans:
Melton honors military veterans and transitioning service members by offering on-the-job training, VA apprenticeships, veteran resources, and so much more!
- Veterans with full GI Bill benefits and no driving experience could receive up to $24,396 from the VA over his/her first two years at Melton, on top of our Melton pay package.
- Veterans with 19 months of experience and GI Bill benefits could still be enrolled for five months to complete the program and receive up to an additional $581 per month from the VA.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Free on-site health clinics and dental exams
- 401(k) retirement program
- On-site gym, workout facilities, and personal trainer
- Dedicated driver services team
- 24/7 safety helpline
- Telemedicine- professional medical assistance from anywhere
- Flexible home domicile
- Pet Program – 90 lbs or less dog or cat
- Rider Program – 18 years old year-round, 10 years old during summer months
- Up to $10,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- No DUIs in the past 3 years
- Must pass drug screen
Melton Truck Lines has some of the newest equipment in the industry. The average age is 1.5 years old! We assign trucks to individual drivers which means the truck stays with YOU even on home time. We take pride in our trucks and work to maintain the highest quality equipment.
Drivers will be placed in a customized orientation program based on their experience.
Based out of Tulsa, OK, Melton Truck Lines is known for treating its drivers like family. Melton has been running for more than 67 years with a reputation of excellence and stability in the trucking industry. Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with free on-site clinics and dentists, 24/7 driver help desk, rider and pet programs, and much more.
With our industry leading new base pay, per diem plan, extra pay for tarping, OD, hazmat, and Canada loads, Melton's pay and benefits package can't be beat!
Apply Online Below Today!