Local CDL Driver
Blue Rhino Propane is looking for a Local CDL Driver for full time work to handle daily routes delivering 20lb propane cylinders to our retail customers.
**No Prior Driving Experience Needed**
- Must have CDL Class A with Hazmat endorsement or be willing to get your Hazmat endorsement.
- Year round work as an Essential Worker with a growing facility for a great company.
- Job Types: Full-time
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (K) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Wellness Program
- Propane Discounts
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations and customers.
- Engages in daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires.
- Possesses a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Must have HAZMAT endorsement, or be able to obtain it quickly
- Good driving record
- Physically able to lift 40 pounds in each hand, up to 200-600 times per day, in all weather conditions.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States
- Applicants must not now, or any time in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa.
Why Blue Rhino? We're more than just America's premier propane tank exchange brand. Blue Rhino is a company that cares about its employees, and about the environment, working hard to recycle millions of propane tanks every year and keeping them out of landfills. Lastly, Blue Rhino cares about the community and gives back. We sponsor Bowling for Rhinos, a rhino conservation charity. We also support Operation Barbecue Relief, a charity of competition chefs who grill for those affected by natural disasters. If you're interested in being a part of a winning company, join the Blue Rhino team today!
Ferrellgas is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an individual's race, religion, color, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran or military status, genetic information, disability, national origin, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law.
Please note: Ferrellgas will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. Please click here for more information.
Ferrellgas is an Equal Opportunity Employer