Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more.
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story to share. See below for a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our table for you...
Presents a positive image to Gordon Food Service (GFS) non-commercial customers through courteous, on-time, and accurate deliveries of GFS products. Serves as liaison between GFS management and customers. Communicates all customer issues and concerns. Operates GFS Take Along delivery van in a professional and safe manner demonstrating attention to detail, safe work habits, working knowledge of refrigerated van, and the ability to deal effectively with customers and the public.
- Ensures safe, accurate, timely, and efficient deliveries of GFS products.
- Builds and maintains good customer relationships.
- Accurately collects customer payments. Safeguards company funds and follows GFS banking policies.
- Collaborates with management and sales representatives to communicate customer concerns.
- Completes daily check-ins in a timely manner with no errors.
- Performs daily pre/post trip inspection of vehicles and equipment.
- Manages paperwork to include register, credits, pick-ups, etc
- Performs proper equipment maintenance, monitors reefer temperature, and reports mechanical issues and damages in timely manner.
- Develops and maintains a good working relationship with other GFS employees.
- Adheres to the mission and cornerstone values and applicable practices of the organization.
- Maintains peer relationships in the field to share issues and ideas. Attends department meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- This position requires punctuality, problem solving and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and also function in a team environment.
- Must be goal oriented with a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language.
- Ability to adhere to all safety regulations and procedures.
- Must maintain a professional appearance wearing the GFS uniform.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this job including lifting, pushing, pulling of product.
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO US!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free. Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more or Apply Below