Call (866) 889-7367 for more information!
Drive for BLUELINX!! WE ARE BlueLinx (NYSE: BXC), a leading wholesale distributor of building and industrial products in the United States with over 70,000 branded and private-label SKUs, and a broad distribution footprint servicing 40 states. We have over 2,000 associates and our fleet drivers are critical to our success. Teamwork, integrity, and continuous improvement drive our culture which emphasizes safety and customer service. Apply now and join the BlueLinx team today!
- $23.60/hr and the opportunity for overtime
- Estimated Annual Earnings of $58,000 - $62,000
- Home Nightly
- No weekend work - Monday-Friday schedule
- Safe & Reliable Equipment (newer model equipment)
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, holiday pay and paid time off (PTO)
BlueLinx is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Veterans/Disabled
- Accurate and timely delivery of freight and pick-up
- Load securement and directing the unloading by customer forklift operators
- Maintain electronic logbook and complete trip reports
- Manage Proof of Delivery Paperwork from customers
- Interact professionally with customers; process and communicate customer issues
- Maintain daily safety checklist and perform all required DOT inspections
- Maintain clean tractor and perform minor maintenance of equipment as required
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or active in the vaccination process (first shot received or scheduled to be received) to be considered for this opportunity. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.
- Class A CDL
- Minimum 21 years of age
- 6 months experience required; preferably 12 months of recent tractor trailer experience
- Safe Driving Record (considered on a case-by-case basis): no major accidents/moving violations in past three years, including no DUIs in last 5 years
- Physical ability to secure loads
- Ability to read customer orders
Qualified drivers, call us at (866) 889-7367 to speak with a Recruiter Today!