Call (844) 751-4160 for more information!
BECOME A US FOODS DRIVER!
Ready to build a career with a company that's leading the foodservice industry?
Want to be home every night?
We help YOU make it!
US Foods Drivers start at $29 per hour!
Driver with 6+ mo experience are eligible for a $15,000 Sign On Bonus!
Top Drivers can make $90K per year!
Don't live in the area? No problem! Relocation bonus of $5000 to move near our Distribution Center.
NO COST BENEFITS for the whole family! US Foods contributes $375 per WEEK to cover your Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance!
US Foods contributes $405 per WEEK to your PENSION!
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and a continuous improvement focus.
Main Ingredients of the Job
- Safely drive trucks to customers and meet scheduled customer delivery times
- Carefully unload products from the trailer with a two-wheeler, pallet jack, or by hand and place in designated customer storage areas
- Verify accuracy of delivery with customers and obtain proper signatures
- Handle collections and payments from customers when applicable
- Professionally perform customer service responsibilities to enhance our client experience
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 20 to 80+ lbs. of product repetitively during each shift required
- Comfortable driving and working in inclement weather conditions with frequent stops (10+ per shift) required
What You Bring to the Table
- Register to the FMCSA Clearinghouse*
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have valid CDL Class A issued by the state of legal residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualifications
- Minimum of six months commercial driving experience or three months commercial driving experience in the food and/or beverage delivery industry required
- Ability to operate manual transmission preferred
Why US Foods
At US Foods, we're committed to our mission of GREAT FOOD. MADE EASY-¢ -- providing food products that keep operators ahead of customer demand and services that help them run their operations.
Great drivers are crucial to the US Foods team and one of the important faces of our organization. On and off the road, our drivers strive for integrity and reliability, while building trusting relationships with customers.
At the foundation of those efforts are our cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work ethic, collaborative spirit and service. Together we help our customers make it, but we also believe in helping our drivers make it!
We are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work.
*Registering to the FMCSA Clearinghouse is a requirement by the Department of Transportation. All Drivers are required to the Clearinghouse website and register to the new database. The Clearinghouse is a secure online database that provides real-time information about commercial driver's license (CDL) and commercial learner's permit (CLP) holders' drug and alcohol program violations. If you have not registered to the FMCSA database, please note registration is required. Please visit https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/register and click GO to login. If you are able to log into login, but are having trouble with the Clearinghouse registration, see "Clearinghouse Help" field on the clearinghouse page.
Qualified drivers, Call (844) 751-4160 to speak with a recruiter today!