Truck Driver - Local Class A - Average $1800 per week
Immediate Opportunities: Full-time Local Class A CDL Truck Drivers
- Drivers average between $1,800 and $2,200 per week!
- Additional incentives available to earn up to $14,000 a year!
- Home daily!
You will drive:
- Brand new 2021/2022 Freightliner Trucks
- Best-in-class specs designed for comfort with 24/7 roadside assistance/maintenance!
- XM Satellite radio subscription!
What you will do:
- Driver will deliver grocery products to stores locally
- Local, home daily
- Dock to dock deliveries, no lift gates
- Five-day work week with two consecutive days off per week!
- Receive an extra $200 per week working a 6th day!
- AM and PM start times available!
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Paid vacation and holidays day 1.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Excellent health care coverage-medical, dental, and vision.
- Short and long-term disability; life and AD&D insurance.
- Company-provided uniforms and safety footwear.
- Employee discount benefit program.
- Driver referral bonus program up to $5000 per referral.
- Safety incentive program.
- Premier Driver Recognition Program
- CDL Class A required.
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate DOT medical card required1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3 years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 5 years3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents.
- Follow all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards, and guidelines.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.