Forward Intermodal is seeking Qualified Class A Tractor Trailer Company Drivers to help us run Local/Regional routes to/from local container yards.
Forward Intermodal (formerly known as CST or Central States Trucking) is the leading Intermodal Drayage provider in the Charlotte market, and one of the fastest growing Intermodal Drayage providers in the US! With almost 40 years of supply chain drayage and intermodal experience, our local Company Drivers can expect:
- Average Weekly Gross: $900 - $1,100 / week PLUS $2,500 Sign on Bonus
- Industry leading hourly compensation
- Home daily
- Majority drop and hook freight
- Flexible shifts available
Why Drive for Forward Intermodal?
Forward, ranked 3rd in Newsweeks 2022 "Americas Most Trustworthy Companies" publication, began from a small family-owned company in the Chicagoland area and has grown to one of the largest carriers in the US. Forward Intermodal has positioned itself to be one of the most exclusive employers in the Intermodal market by offering:
- Best in class health insurance at extremely competitive weekly rates
- Our average company drivers can earn $80,000/year
- Paid holidays!
- Paid weekly!
- Paid time off!
- Employer Matched 401k Program
- Safety Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Valid Class A CDL
- 12 months verifiable tractor trailer experience
About Forward Intermodal
Since 1980, Forward Intermodal has been a leading provider of intermodal drayage, linehaul/LTL, and warehousing related logistics services to the domestic and international transportation industry. Forward Intermodal provides international and domestic drayage solutions to our wide-spanning customer base. With over 35 years of drayage and intermodal experience, Forward Intermodal offers service-driven value to top U.S. importers and exporters throughout the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, and Gulf.
(844) 855-6797 – LTL - Company Drivers/Owner Operators
(844) 866-4920 – TLS – Team Owner Operators
(888) 994-4410 – Powerseat - Independent Contractor/Sub-Contractor Fleet Drivers