Local CDL-A Route Delivery Drivers $26 Hour & Home Nightly!
Day 1 Benefits & Many Perks!
Location: Phoenix, AZ!
At Reddy Ice, "our Drivers" are a key component to the success of our business. We believe the best way to build strong relationships with our drivers is to offer competitive pay and a solid benefits package as well as open communication and interaction with a staff you can depend on.
We are hiring CDL-A Drivers with 1 year or more of experience for our rapidly expanding needs. If you are looking to advance your career with a highly regarded and well-established company, please consider Reddy Ice!
Please Call (888) 573-7621 or Apply Online below!
Benefits of Working for Reddy Ice:
- Benefits available on Day ONE!
- $26.00 Hour!
- All manual transmissions!
- Medical – Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental – MetLife
- Vision - VSP
- 401K Match 50% up to 6%
- $26.00 Hour!
- We Invest in our employees!
- On-going education/training and skill development
- Great opportunities for career
- Tuition reimbursement
- PayActiv! – Next day pay! "Your money when you want it."
- Receive up to $500 of your earning in advance.
- As a PayActiv member, you have resources to help you navigate financial goals, financial counseling, bill pay, budgeting and savings.
- On Demand
- Instant Access to your money
- Family Friendly
- Year-round work
Drivers Schedule - Standard:
- Home Nightly!
- Schedules posted two (2) weeks in advance
- Guaranteed 2 consecutive days off
- At least one weekend day off per week during off peak season and at least two weekend days per month during peak season
- Ability to work over-time, if you desire!
This position delivers ice to customers in articulated vehicles (tractor-trailers) that require a CDL Class A license. Drivers are either assigned a delivery route or transport truckloads of ice to specific customer locations. The delivery region, route, and type of equipment operated are subject to change depending on business needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operate and maintain a clean company truck in a safe and professional manner.
2. Perform pre/post-trip inspections, comply with state/federal hours of service requirements, and operate the vehicle in accordance with DOT regulations.
3. Participate daily in the Daily Visual Management (DVM) process; review DVM results with other drivers.
4. Unload, deliver, and rotate ice at customers and other designated locations using a safe, courteous, and service-oriented method.
5. Produce invoices for each delivery and complete all other required paperwork.
6. Responsible for the safe operation, working condition, and inventory of all driver "tools", including handhelds, printers, handcarts, and hand trucks.
7. Report all accidents and injuries, regardless of severity.
8. Pick up equipment as directed.
9. Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and processes.
10. Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
11. Adhering to the Code of Business Ethics is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all else and we expect our employees to be committed to the highest ethical standards.
Reddy Ice is the largest ice manufacturer in the US. We provide high quality ice products, food grade quality, innovative manufacturing methods and obsession for the customer.