Are you ready to earn over $297,000 a year? Do you want a scheduled run?
ACT NOW Limited positions available!!
At Day & Ross, we offer great miles, a new and improved pay package, industry leading fuel program, and a supportive environment where work- life balance matters.
The pay you need, the perks you want, the respect you deserve!
We offer you the loads, programs, and support you need to earn more, save more, and improve
profitability. Partner with Day & Ross for:
• Regional Lanes - Scheduled Montreal to Hartland 3 times a week every other day
• Consistent miles
• Paid Hooks and Unhooks
• Paid for ALL customer pickups and deliveries
• Paid wait time at customer locations (for 1+ hours).
• Volume pricing for fuel
• Low insurance cost
• A driver-friendly environment
Like any good partnership, we'll have your back while you're on the road! Our support team, everyone
from dispatch to maintenance, are dedicated to helping you succeed. And your time off the road is
equally important to us. We plan our routes to make sure our Owner Operators can enjoy reliable home
Drive for Day & Ross and we'll provide:
• Spousal and dependent healthcare (eligible immediately)
• $500 Broker Referral Program
• Moose bumper purchase program
• Dedicated Broker Service or Broker Health Representative
• Pet policy
• Paid tolls
• Motor Vehicle Inspection (MVI) reimbursement
• Advantage 1 - special pricing for parts and maintenance
Day & Ross has been recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, and a Top Company for
Women to Work for in Transportation. Beginning with a single truckload of potatoes in the 1950s, we
have over 8,000 employees, truck drivers, and owner operators on our team.
Are you ready to JOIN US? Fill out an application or call us at 855-872-7602, and let's GET STARTED!
Please note that the successful candidate will be asked to provide reference and criminal background
checks prior to employment. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
As a federally regulated employer, Day & Ross fully supports the principles of employment equity and
encourages all qualified members of the designated groups to apply